Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Policy
Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Policy Statement
Blue Stamp Travel pride ourselves on a proactive strategy of Health and Safety management. Coronavirus has created new challenges for us to endure and overcome. Wherever necessary we mitigate against risks in order to keep students safe. In respect to Coronavirus we have sought to stay abreast of current guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO), The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and local governments in destination countries. The actions outlines below form part of the strategy to prevent the spread of Coronavirus and keeping students safe on their trip with us and after their return.
- Social Distancing applied in line with local guidance
- Use of masks, hand-washing and hand sanitiser in line with best practice guidance and local legislation and recommendations
- Increased cleaning and hygiene measures in accommodation
- Signage installed on transport provided by third parties booked by Blue Stamp Travel
- Food hygiene and safety measures adjusted (eg removing buffet meals in favour of table service)
- Temperature checks as necessary
- Group Leader / Teacher briefing in relation to latest measures and precautions prior to trips departure.
If you would like specific information about our Health & Safety procedures please do not hesitate to contact us.
Declaration Form for Travelling Abroad.
In March 2020 the UK government introduced a Declaration Form for Travelling Abroad. Students travelling will require this simple form to be completed to present at the airport during their stay. For further information please see the FCDO guidance.
Further Recommended Reading
There are numerous sources of best practice from which we draw our practices. You may wish to consult some of the following for your own peace of mind: